This all natural & organic after sun balm has been hand crafted using nothing but the purest ingredients to soothe and replenish dried out skin post sun exposure. This nourishing balm will re-hydrate and encourage the skins natural repair whilst softening and helping to maintain that summer glow.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Cools & soothes skin exposed to the sun. Reduces skin irritation and inflammation. Contains polysaccharides that encourage skin repair. Suppresses UV-induced hyperpigmentation.
- Sea Buckthorn– Strong antioxidant. Stimulates skin regeneration. Reduces inflammation following UV exposure & protects against sun damage.
- Wheatgerm Oil – Nutrient rich containing vitamins A, D, B & E. Full of antioxidants, fatty acids & supports healthy collagen formation. Evens skin tone.
- Calendula– Promotes wound healing, reduces redness & inflammation. Antiseptic. Hydrates & stimulates collagen production. Soothing & gentle on skin.
Size and packaging
- 100ml in a recyclable alumiunium tin
Sun Downer After Sun Balm
Apply to clean dry skin after sun exposure. For best results & maximum cooling effect we recommend little or loose clothing after application. Please patch test a small amount before use. Do not apply to broken or blistered skin.
Virgin Shea Butter* (Butyrospermum Parkii), Coconut Oil* (Cocos Nucifera), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Olive Oil* (Olea Europaea), Beeswax*(Cera Alba), Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Oil (Calendula Officinalis Flower Infused in Helianthus Annus Seed Oil), Carrot Seed Oil* (Helianthus Annus Seed Oil & Beta-Carotene), Rosehip Oil* (Rosa Canina), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Wheatgerm Oil* (Triticum Vulgare), Sea-Buckthorn* (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Geranium* (Pelargonium Graveolens Var.Roseum), Tea Tree* (Melaleuca Alternifolia) – Organic Ingredients*