Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils.
Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturises, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
This face scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping and many more.
Coffee facial scrub floral blend
- Gentle face exfoliator for dry and dehydrated skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin cells to leave your skin smooth
- Rosehip oil and shea butter moisturise the skin post-scrub
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made