**Please note: this product will come without a cap unless you specify below that you would like a cap included in your order**
Coffee face scrub formulated for oily and combination skin with rosemary, thyme, petitgrain and tea tree essential oils.
A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil helps keep whiteheads, blackheads and acne away whilst thyme has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which help against acne and spots.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping and many more.
Coffee facial scrub herbal blend
- Gentle face exfoliator for dry and dehydrated skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin cells to leave your skin smooth
- Rosehip oil and shea butter moisturise the skin post-scrub
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made