Coffee face scrub formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils.
Orange oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation, whilst uplifting lemon verbena helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
100 per cent vegan, cruelty-free and UK-made. Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
Featured in the press extensively including The Times, Forbes, Glamour, The Sunday Times, Refinery 29, The Independent, Good Housekeeping and many more.
Coffee facial scrub citrus blend
- Gentle face exfoliator for dry and dehydrated skin
- Buff away dead, dry skin cells to leave your skin smooth
- Rosehip oil and shea butter moisturise the skin post-scrub
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafes
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free, UK-made