A Beautiful Weirdo Eco Glitter is an environmentaly friendly alternative to traditional plastic based glitter. It has been developed to help tackle the part glitter plays in microplastic pollution. This glitter is uses plant material as its basis rather than polyester and will naturally degrade into harmless substances in the environment.
So get your sparkle on with this beautiful loose glitter that comes completely plastic free in a 12g reusable tin and recyclable box packaging.
We currently stock four colours: gold, silver, red and pink.
- Plastic Free
- Naturally Biodegradable
- Antimony Free
- Softer on skin than polyester glitter
- No GMO ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians / vegans and allergen free
- Globally cosmetic compliant including EC regulation 1223/2009 and FDA Title 21 Cosmetic Regulations
- Specialised regenerated cellulose derived from renewable raw materials sourced to FSC standards
- Certified to OK Compost Home and Marine biodegradable to ASTM D6691-09 in addition to Industrial Composing Standards EN13432 and ASTM D6400.